I only cook with quick and easy recipes. I’ve been slowly sharing some of my family’s favorite recipes with all of you, so I decided it would be nice to have them all in one place!
Ready to get to the recipes? Here we go:
1. Pizza Casserole - This is a super easy twist on spaghetti and pizza! One of my all time favorite meals, and it even freezes well! You don’t want to miss this one, especially if your family enjoys pizza.
2. Goldfish Crusted Chicken – This recipe is perfect for using up all the squished goldfish from the bottom of the box! Our whole family loved it, and it’s always cool seeing little fish & cheese on chicken.
3. Pesto Chicken Ciabattas – These would be perfect for lunches or dinners. We usually have these ciabattas for dinner, and my husband always gets excited when we do! Can’t beat melting cheese, pesto, avacado and chicken!
4. Homestyle Chicken Pot Pies - Perfect comfort food, and so easy to make! Who doesn’t love a good chicken pot pie?
5. Stuffed Peppers - This is an awesome way to get your family veggies! Everything is yummier when it’s stuffed with cheese and meat! My family loves this meal, and I always have fun mixing it up with different bell pepper colors.
What is your favorite easy meal? Which of these do you want to try first?