One of the perks of my job, is that sometimes I get to go see movies before they are released. Yesterday, I was given two early tickets to Beauty and the Beast, so a friend and I rushed downtown to watch it.
(For my first of many reviews, go here) But y’all. This movie is a MASTERPIECE.
I am still singing all the songs in my head. There were moments to laugh, moments to cry and above all they did the original justice!
It’s wonderful you guys!!! (and for the record, I’m not paid to say this. I’m not even ASKED to say this. I received tickets to go with no strings attached, so if I hated it, I would be free to say that. . . BUT I LOVED IT!)
While I can’t get into a nitty gritty review, there are two featurette clips I’m allowed to share with you. One is all about Belle, with interviews from cast and crew about the making of Belle for this film.
The next clip is from the famous “Be Our Guest” part of the movie. My jaw was on the floor for this entire scene. PERFECTION.
My jaw was on the floor for this entire scene. It is GORGEOUS.
Okay. I am forcing myself to stop writing about this film for now because I want to give you tons of details and I can’t!
To hold you over, I do have some lovely free printable coloring sheets from Disney. You can see them all, and download them by clicking the image below.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017