Welcome to our Birth Story Link Up!
I am so excited to read all of your wonderful tales of birth and adoption!
If you are nervous about sharing your birth story, take a minute and read this post, because there is absolutely NO CHEATING at childbirth. We want to celebrate the day your baby entered your family regardless of the methods!
I can’t wait to read all the beautiful tales!
There are no rules, but I’d love it if you would share this link up via social media so that others can join in the fun!
If you are still waiting on your little one to be born, let me invite you to read these two posts that may encourage you for the days/weeks to come!
Timing – How Waiting for Baby Built My Faith
Let’s get to linking! All birth stories, and adoption stories, foster stories etc. are welcome! Share about the day a child entered your family by whatever method (birth or otherwise!)
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Helping kids remember a deceased grandparent - November 18, 2017
- Unforgettable Thanksgiving traditions to start with your family - November 17, 2017
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - November 17, 2017
- Reindeer donuts - November 15, 2017
- 8 Reasons Child Birth is Easier than Pregnancy - November 12, 2017