For the last few months of 2013 I had several wonderful contributors sharing on this blog on a monthly basis. Emily from My Love For Words has decided to stay on, but the others have gone on to work on other things for now.
I loved having contributors, and I’ve decided to open up the space for 4 more people. I’m looking for some one to write once a month for the next 6 months. At the end of that time, we can re-evaluate and see if you want to go in another direction or continue on contributing here.
I’m looking specifically for craft and recipe posts. This isn’t a paid position, but it can provide some great exposure for you and your writing!
If you are interested in being considered, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your site (if you are a blogger) and a couple of your favorite posts.
If you are not a blogger, but you are interested in becoming a contributor, I welcome that as well. Just send an email to the same place and let me know what kind of posts you would be interested in writing.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017