Of all the house hold responsibilities, those that involve the kitchen are my least favorite. Washing the dirty dishes is no exception. I tend to get a little lazy on the weekends and let it all pile up on me, and then I’m always severely disappointed on Sunday night, when the dishes are just sitting there waiting for me instead of just cleaning themselves up and going away like any decent dirty dish should.
I have come to doubt that my kitchen will ever be spotless…but I am going to try to keep this from happening quite as much.
What about you? What is your least favorite household responsibility? Do you procrastinate like I do? Or do you have a better handle on the chores you dislike?
This post is a part of a series called Confessions of an Imperfect Mother. Click that link to read more about this honest and encouraging series and find a list of all 20+ posts it includes thus far!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017