If you have been on Instagram at all this week, you have probably seen people posting adorable collages sharing their #2016bestnine
For awhile I was confused about how to get my own Best Nine. I saw an app for it in the app store, but with all the bad reviews I figured the app probably wasnt the solution.
I did figure out how to make my #2016bestnine and loved it. It’s actually really easy to make!
Go to 2016bestnine.com and enter your Indtagram username.
It told me it could take up to 10 minutes to generate due to demand but mine took under a minute.
You can share the photo from there or screenshot it to save for later.
Find your Instagram Best Nine here.
Share yours and tag me so I can see! @paula_rollo
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017