If you have been on Instagram at all this week, you have probably seen people posting adorable collages sharing their #2016bestnine
For awhile I was confused about how to get my own Best Nine. I saw an app for it in the app store, but with all the bad reviews I figured the app probably wasnt the solution.
I did figure out how to make my #2016bestnine and loved it. It’s actually really easy to make!
Go to 2016bestnine.com and enter your Indtagram username.
It told me it could take up to 10 minutes to generate due to demand but mine took under a minute.
You can share the photo from there or screenshot it to save for later.
Find your Instagram Best Nine here.
Share yours and tag me so I can see! @paula_rollo
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Helping kids remember a deceased grandparent - November 18, 2017
- Unforgettable Thanksgiving traditions to start with your family - November 17, 2017
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - November 17, 2017
- Reindeer donuts - November 15, 2017
- 8 Reasons Child Birth is Easier than Pregnancy - November 12, 2017