It’s true, the first day the kids go back to school there’s not a dry eye in sight. Seeing the kids grow up, posting sappy pictures to Facebook and trying not to cry as they are off with their backpacks once more.
But the second day back… the second day we realize something. We have time. Time to relax. Time to go shop. Time to actually clean the house. . .
This video pretty much defines the feeling of the second day the kids are back at school. Because, Target.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017