It’s true, the first day the kids go back to school there’s not a dry eye in sight. Seeing the kids grow up, posting sappy pictures to Facebook and trying not to cry as they are off with their backpacks once more.
But the second day back… the second day we realize something. We have time. Time to relax. Time to go shop. Time to actually clean the house. . .
This video pretty much defines the feeling of the second day the kids are back at school. Because, Target.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to increase your blog’s ad income - November 20, 2017
- Helping kids remember a deceased grandparent - November 18, 2017
- Unforgettable Thanksgiving traditions to start with your family - November 17, 2017
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - November 17, 2017
- Reindeer donuts - November 15, 2017