It’s true, the first day the kids go back to school there’s not a dry eye in sight. Seeing the kids grow up, posting sappy pictures to Facebook and trying not to cry as they are off with their backpacks once more.
But the second day back… the second day we realize something. We have time. Time to relax. Time to go shop. Time to actually clean the house. . .
This video pretty much defines the feeling of the second day the kids are back at school. Because, Target.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 4 Easy Ways to Help a Food Allergy Momma - September 15, 2017
- Spooky Spider Cookies - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Turtles - September 12, 2017
- My Little Pony Coloring Sheets - September 11, 2017
- Here’s what you need to know about making a Target baby registry - September 9, 2017