It’s true, the first day the kids go back to school there’s not a dry eye in sight. Seeing the kids grow up, posting sappy pictures to Facebook and trying not to cry as they are off with their backpacks once more.
But the second day back… the second day we realize something. We have time. Time to relax. Time to go shop. Time to actually clean the house. . .
This video pretty much defines the feeling of the second day the kids are back at school. Because, Target.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017