My daughter is starting Kindergarten this year, and I know a lot of you have little ones starting elementary for the first time this year too!
I had so much fun creating this free printable for those of us with little ones headed off to “real” school this year for the first time!
You can grab your printable for free by subscribing below!
In addition to the printable, we also have fun tips for helping your child work through any anxious feelings they might have about starting elementary school and Kindergarten. We learned some tricks from our preschool teachers last year, and they helped so much!
Lastly, we have some adorable books to help get your kids ready for Kindergarten! These are fun!
Do you have a little one starting Kindergarten this year?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Dear Moms: With and Without Phones - August 22, 2017
- Meatball dinner recipe – family favorite - August 21, 2017
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 21, 2017
- 10 recipes you can just dump in the instant pot - August 18, 2017
- When moms own their parenting decisions, awesome things happen - August 17, 2017