Have you heard that Finding Nemo is going to have a sequel? I’m so excited to watch it! Finding Nemo was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, so to hear that Finding Dory is finally coming out this June… I can’t wait!
To celebrate, they sent me some fun coloring and activity sheets to share with you! You can print these out for free so you kids can play with them.
These are a fun way to get ready for the movie, or even keep your little ones busy for the day!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017