Wow! Can you believe we are already at pin it party #4? A whole month’s worth of awesome pins!!!
Here are a few highlights from last week’s party:
Awesome recipe for healthier ramen noodles, from Artistic31 Mama! I love ramen, but hate that they are so unhealthy, so I was pretty excited to find this!!!
And check out this ADORABLE cupcake stand DIY from Doodle Buddies!
A quick review of the rules in case you’ve forgotten ;)
1. Follow myself and my lovely co-hosts on Pinterest! – This link up is being hosted on 8 blogs!!! That means 8 times the exposure for you and your pins! If you link a pin on one of our blogs it will show up on all eight blogs!
Click on each person’s image below to follow on pinterest!
2. Put this Button somewhere on Your Site – On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page! Your choice!
3. Link-Up One of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images.
Please keep in family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love! ;)
5. NEW RULE – Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!!!!
I’ve collected 5 tips for getting noticed and going viral on pinterest! Check out the post by clicking the image below if you are looking for new ways to get lots of traffic from pinterest!