Welcome to this week’s pin it party! When you link up the PIN to one of your posts for extra exposure!!! Be sure to stick around and re-pin some posts for friends!
One of my favorites from last week was this post about age-appropriate chores for kids 5 and under. I love how organized Erica is with them! You can click the image below to pin it for later reference, it’s a great post to keep on hand!
Here’s a super-fast review of a few ways we can all make this party the BEST EVER!
1. Follow the Hosts on Pinterest (you just might see your posts pinned there!)
Kristi – Klover House
2. *Optional* Put this Button somewhere on Your Site – On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page! Your choice!
3. Link-Up One (or more!) of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images. Please keep in family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome! Please no more than 5 links per week, so there is plenty of room for everyone’s pins!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love! ;)
5. Permission – Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!!!!
Let’s get to the party!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Powerful ways to help your child beat their first day of school worries - July 26, 2016
- Food Desert Challenge - July 25, 2016
- Cloth Diapering Myths Debunked! - July 23, 2016
- My favorite – their favorite: What We’re Doing To Stay Sane This Summer - July 21, 2016
- Things to do TODAY to get ready for Christmas - July 21, 2016