We’ve been pinning together for 55 weeks now! That is a lot of weeks! I’m always so impressed with all the great links posted here and last week was no exception!
My absolute favorite was 101 ways to use baby wipes from Kids Activities blog! We all know that wipes are super useful but she shared so many ideas that I had never even imagined! As always, click the image below to pin it. You’ll want to keep this one handy!
Here are a few guidelines to help make this party AWESOME!
1. Follow the Hosts on Pinterest – We actually put a lot of time and effort (and even money!) into making this the best party ever, so we appreciate the follows! Also, you just might see your posts pinned there!
2. *Optional* Put this Button somewhere on Your Site – On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page! Your choice!
3. Link-Up One (or more!) of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images. Please keep in family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome! Please no more than 5 links per week, so there is plenty of room for everyone’s pins!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love!
5. Permission – Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!!!!
On to this week’s fabulous party!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Back to School Meal Plan Method - July 28, 2016
- Powerful ways to help your child beat their first day of school worries - July 26, 2016
- Food Desert Challenge - July 25, 2016
- Cloth Diapering Myths Debunked! - July 23, 2016
- My favorite – their favorite: What We’re Doing To Stay Sane This Summer - July 21, 2016