Welcome to this week’s pin it party!
One of my favorites from last week was the 5 easy baby food recipes from Beauty in the Mess!
Click the image below to pin it!
Here are a few guidelines to help make this party AWESOME!
1. Follow the Hosts on Pinterest – We actually put a lot of time and effort (and even money!) into making this the best party ever, so we appreciate the follows! Also, you just might see your posts pinned there!
2. *Optional* Put this Button somewhere on Your Site - On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page! Your choice!
3. Link-Up One (or more!) of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images. Please keep in family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome! Please no more than 5 links per week, so there is plenty of room for everyone’s pins!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love!
5. Permission - Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!!!!
On to this week’s fabulous party!