As we gear up for Thanksgiving in a few weeks, I thought it would be fun to put together a little game for the kids.
My little ones absolutely love matching games, so I decided to make a turkey matching game that you can print.
There are four sheets of turkeys to match up! Your kids can put them in rows and try to find their favorites as a match before any one else does.
Subscribe using the form above to download this fun game!
My kids always get a little bit bored waiting for Thanksgiving dinner, so this will make a fun game for them to play while they wait.
If you are looking for more fun crafts and activities for your kids to do on Thanksgiving check out this round up. I pulled together a lot of our favorites in one place!
Check out these fun Thanksgiving books for kids from our affiliate.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - October 17, 2017
- Candy Corn Jello Shots - October 17, 2017
- After you say “me too” - October 16, 2017
- How to create more whitespace in your life - October 16, 2017
- Teaching consent doesn’t start in highschool it starts in preschool - October 15, 2017