This post brought to you by Private Selection. All opinions are 100% mine.
Take your burger from ho-hum to YUM with these unique condiment concoctions, including my personal favorites!
- Jalepeno Burger – Chop up Jalepenos and mix them into the patties for a spicy-kick to your meat! You can even add in some extra chile peppers or tabasco for an even spicier burger.
- The Hawaiian – Slice and grill some fresh pineapple to put on top of the delicious burgers! This has always been high on my list of burger favorites!
- Bacon Burger – Enough said. This is always a crowd pleaser, have lots of cooked bacon on hand to top the tasty burgers after they’ve been grilled.
- The Filipino – This will always be one of my all-time favorites, and I had it for the first time in the Philippines several years ago. Top your burger with cheese and a fully cooked fried egg (yolk hard). Add a mixture of ketchup and mayo and you’ve got my absolute favorite.
- Veggie Burger – I’m not suggesting we get rid of the meat (never!), instead, lose the bun and replace it with large lettuce leaves! You actually get MORE burger flavor this way, and it’s naturally gluten free as well, as long as you don’t add anything wonky to the meat itself.
What is your favorite way to dress up your burger? I’m getting hungry just thinking of all of the delicious options!!!
However you do your burgers, Private Selection® meat is a fantastic place to start in the Burger Nation! Their meats, cheeses, bakery items and cooking ingredients are artisan-inspired and gourmet quality. I’ve always been really happy with all of my purchases from the Private Selection® brand! You can also Like Private Selection® on Facebook and Follow Private Selection® on Pinterest
In addition to these tasty ideas, I wanted to share the Burger Nation Sweepstakes with you today! Entering the sweepstakes gives you the chance to win a Weber® E-670 gas grill and get a private selection® Mason jar dessert (yum!)
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Offered only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. including D. C. (except FL, NY, RI, AK and HI) 18 or older. Void in and to residents of FL, NY, RI, AK and HI, and where prohibited by law. Participants must have a participating Kroger shopper card which may be obtained without cost.(Store Locator) Begins on our about 9:00 a.m. ET April 28, 2014 and ends on or about 8:59 p.m. ET June 6, 2014. Limit 1 entry per person/Shopper Card account/household per day, across all banners. Limit 30 total Sweepstakes entrires per person/Shopper Card account/household during the Promotion Period. For prize details, odds of winning, and limitations, see Official Rules.