Hubby and I got married when we were both 18 and had known each other for only 5 weeks. (I know, I know “crazy”.) Every one did say that we were “much too young” and many told us that we didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019