Hubby and I got married when we were both 18 and had known each other for only 5 weeks. (I know, I know “crazy”.) Every one did say that we were “much too young” and many told us that we didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Peeps Playdough - April 11, 2019
- Toddler Acting Out After New Baby Comes Home - April 10, 2019
- Easiest Monthly Meal Plan - April 1, 2019
- 10 Labor Inducing Techniques That Don’t Work - March 29, 2019
- Books & Literacy for Kids with Amazon FreeTime (& a GIVEAWAY) - March 26, 2019