Just a couple random thoughts that have been on my mind the last couple days.
Every day is hard. Even “good” days, are hard in some way. At this point in my life though, the days are harder than I was expecting them to be. Hard emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally. Yep, just hard. But, the nice thing about days is…. I always get through them. No matter how hard the day is, and how much I want to give up in the midst of whatever I’m facing – it will end, and a new day will come. I really, really like that about days. I really, really like that God set it up that way. and I love the way he has gotten me through so many rough and just awful days already in my life. I probably have many more rough days coming, and many more joyful ones too. but they are just days, and I will make it through them, hopefully smiling, and if not, at least I know I will make it through them by God’s grace.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019