Just a couple random thoughts that have been on my mind the last couple days.
Every day is hard. Even “good” days, are hard in some way. At this point in my life though, the days are harder than I was expecting them to be. Hard emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally. Yep, just hard. But, the nice thing about days is…. I always get through them. No matter how hard the day is, and how much I want to give up in the midst of whatever I’m facing – it will end, and a new day will come. I really, really like that about days. I really, really like that God set it up that way. and I love the way he has gotten me through so many rough and just awful days already in my life. I probably have many more rough days coming, and many more joyful ones too. but they are just days, and I will make it through them, hopefully smiling, and if not, at least I know I will make it through them by God’s grace.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to “be the village” to a newly diagnosed SPD family - April 22, 2019
- Peeps Playdough - April 11, 2019
- Toddler Acting Out After New Baby Comes Home - April 10, 2019
- Easiest Monthly Meal Plan - April 1, 2019
- 10 Labor Inducing Techniques That Don’t Work - March 29, 2019