The next few months will be filled with activities, parities and a whole lot of cooking! It can be hard to keep up with everything, so I was really excited when I was approached by Homemaker’s Depot for this sponsored post. They are giving away a planner to two lucky winners!!! Scroll to the bottom to enter, but you can hear more about the planner first if you’d like.
The calendar pages have tasks for the week, and day-by-day, which I love! There are so many things that I have to do each week, but I won’t have selected a specific day to accomplish them in yet, so this layout is super helpful.
There are project/event pages that are nice for listing out Christmas gifts or planning parties.
There are also shopping list pages…so you never leave those at home again! She’s thought of everything!!!
These planners were created by another mom, so as you can see, there is everything we need right inside them!
If you simply can’t wait, use the code: BTI100 to get $1 off your planner (good til Nov 30, 2015)
Enter the giveaway below… there will be two winners!!! Both will receive a planner, delivered by Homemaker’s Depot!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Can you REALLY get paid to keep your phone off in the car? - October 15, 2019
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 15, 2019
- Harry Potter Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas - October 12, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - October 4, 2019
- How to make kids ask for screen-free time - September 29, 2019