The next few months will be filled with activities, parities and a whole lot of cooking! It can be hard to keep up with everything, so I was really excited when I was approached by Homemaker’s Depot for this sponsored post. They are giving away a planner to two lucky winners!!! Scroll to the bottom to enter, but you can hear more about the planner first if you’d like.
The calendar pages have tasks for the week, and day-by-day, which I love! There are so many things that I have to do each week, but I won’t have selected a specific day to accomplish them in yet, so this layout is super helpful.
There are project/event pages that are nice for listing out Christmas gifts or planning parties.
There are also shopping list pages…so you never leave those at home again! She’s thought of everything!!!
These planners were created by another mom, so as you can see, there is everything we need right inside them!
If you simply can’t wait, use the code: BTI100 to get $1 off your planner (good til Nov 30, 2015)
Enter the giveaway below… there will be two winners!!! Both will receive a planner, delivered by Homemaker’s Depot!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019