This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PERK. All opinions are 100% mine.
Does any one else’s car seem to stay in a perpetual state of disorganization. For us, I blame it a bit on the fact that we live on the third story. I’m not always able to get both kids and the groceries up the steps by myself so inevitably something is left behind. After awhile things start to stack up and the car ends up a mess again.
That’s why I’m making a game plan. Here are some ideas to help you keep your car clean and organized!
- Trash – Have a place for the trash to go. A plastic bag hooked onto the back of a seat or a large plastic cereal box in the floor board. Find something that fits your car’s size and go with it! Keeping the trash in one location helps you be able to take care of it more frequently and do wonders for keeping the whole care from getting cluttered.
- A Toy Box – I’m adding a small toy box to our car, that fits between the two car seats. It can be a catch-all for the books, stuffed animals and small toys that always seem to get carried down to the car, but never back up again. Once a week, we can carry it up and start the process over again!
- Bags – Keep a stash of reusable shopping bags under the driver’s seat. Before you go inside the house, fill one up with miscellaneous things that may have been collected throughout the day, and bring it in the house.
- Water Only – There is nothing like cleanin out a car, only to find an old sippy cup filled with now-solid milk underneath a seat. We have a new rule, only water in the car. No exceptions.
- Keep It Smelling Good – Get some air fresheners for the car to keep it smelling nice a fresh. This will help you want it to look as beautiful as it smells! We recently tried vent air fresheners and I loved them! They are so easy to install and make the car smell amazingly fresh! Even over all of the various baby and toddler related smells that had taken over our car for years!
I was really impressed with how the PERK Vent Wrap was barely visable once installed. It took seconds to put on my vent and then it wasn’t even noticeable! My husband couldn’t even find it, he just asked why the car suddenly smelled different! You can see it installed on my car vent in the photo below.
The smell was overpoweringly strong the first day, but I expected this, since it’s going to last so long. After the first day the scent was more subtle and made the car smell fresh from back to front!
Enter to win free PERK Vent Wrap for your own car in one of their fabulous scents like Absolute Zero, Clean Laundry or New Car (my favorite). You can also Like PERK on Facebook to keep up with their latest news!
Enter in the Raffle below to win your own supply of PERK for your car!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How do you keep your car organized and smelling great?