Last month I shared about the fun contest our partner Voortman was running called inspired by Voortman.
The goal was to see what sorts of fun structures and recipes different people could come up with using Voortman wafters!
This week, the winners have been announced, they went ALL OUT. Their creations are amazing!
Meg T. Hurst from Texas won $2,500 Double Dipped Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Don’t they look amazing? Priority number one is now to figure out just how she made these, so we can make them too!
The winner of the structure contest was Julie B. From Crete, Illinios!
She won $2,500 for her amazing Voortman Cookie Hut! Look how adorable!!!
You can eat the whole hut! Isn’t it the cutest?
Even though the contest is over, you can still be inspired by Voortman and imitate some of the amazing recipes and structures made by others, or create your own!
We are so thankful that Voortman partnered with us to tell you all about it!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019