Even though they have been around for a long time, essential oils seem to be the newest WHAT IS THAT I NEED IT thing for a LOT of people. I started using them a few months ago and have been loving them!
Sign up as a Wholesale Member and buy a Premium Starter Kit (below)
(which is already a really great deal at $160)
- A helpful Essential Oil Starter Guide w/ 400+ pages packed with essential oil information.
- The Essential Oil Starter Guide is a gorgeous 20+ page booklet that covers uses for each of the essential oils in the starter set.
- 2 Laminated Information Sheets
- A essential oil brochure
- Introductory email course covering essential oil basics.
*This offer is for the US only
HHere are someG
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to sign up Wholesale?
- Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
- Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. This is a lot like a membership at Sam’s Club or Cosco. When you become a wholesale member, you get a discount on future orders, a special link to share with friends, and get credit for their purchases. [collapse]
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To qualify for the wholesale discounts, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can save even more by earning product credit each month on all of your purchases. It is a neat program to join if you find that you want to purchase regularly, but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member. [collapse]
- How will I know which oils to use for what?
- One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group, which is specifically for questions about essential oils!The reference guide we’re giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful. [collapse]
- Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
- We can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but we can say that Young Living was the only company, in all our research of essential oil companies, that could answer all of our questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to us. Young Living is the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.Young Living is also the only company that is directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company we researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing, etc.We felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living, since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company. [collapse]
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
- Young Living has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products). [collapse]
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2263191! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too, please let us know so that you can get credit for referring them. :)
- Make sure the sponsor & enroller ID’s are 2263191
- Select WHOLESALE member
- Select the PREMIUM starter kit
- Fill out your info
- Click Next to finish or get more detailed instructions here (click to expand or collapse)
- Scroll to the bottom of this page or head over to Young Living and fill out your information.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2263191 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
- If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this information with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
- I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
- Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, send an email to email@example.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: BEAUTY THROUGH IMPERFECTION
- BONUS STEP (COMPLETELY Optional!) If you would like to earn 2 bonus oils this month, get your order total up to 190 PV (different products have different point values). If you get the Start Living With Everyday Oils kit, you’ll automatically have 100 PV, then you’ll just need 90 more points to get the bonus oils. For example, you could grab:
- Thieves Oil at 33.75 PV
- 15 ml bottle of Lavender at 23.5 PV
- 15 ml bottle of Lime at 11 PV
- 14.4 ounces of Thieves Household Cleaner at 22 PV
(just pour one capful of the concentrated Thieves cleaning solution into a spray bottle and it lasts for a really long time!)
All of those items will bring your total points up to 190.25 PV, which will qualify you to get the two BONUS oils! (This step is completely optional!)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.