Thank you for your interest in working with Beauty Through Imperfection. I am truly looking forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact me here:
I would be happy to talk with you about how we can best work together. My goal is to create campaigns that are fun and engaging for my readers while also giving your brand the promotion and attention you are looking for.
Services We Offer
- Sponsored Posts
- Gift Guides
- Sponsored Social Shares / Twitter Parties
- Freelance Writing (Topics include but are not limited to: Parenting, Pregnancy, Finances/Budgeting, Relationships, Marriage, Toddler Crafts, General Encouragement, and Faith)
- Speaking – I love teaching other people to achieve their blogging dream. I speak on blog growth, monetization and more!
- And More! – We am open to other opportunities, if you feel that we could work well together on a project not listed here, we would love to discuss it with you and see how we can collaborate!
About the blog
Beauty Through Imperfection was founded in 2011. The website and connected social media platforms reach moms between the ages of 25-35 with children age 7 and under. These moms are always looking for new ways to connect with their kids, save time and save money!
Beauty Through Imperfection regularly covers the following topics:
- Saving Money/Budgeting
I work hard to make each sponsored campaign something beautiful that I can be proud of. This means creating engaging content that my readers will get excited about, while also advertising your brand to thousands of followers. Here are a few examples of work I have done for brands in the past.
- How to erase working mom’s guilt – BBVA Compass Bank
- Weekday getaways – Daytona Beach Florida
- Nacho Cheese Rice Bean Dip – Minute Rice
- The gift all moms need to gift themselves – JaM Wines
- Explore your city with games – Asmodee Digital
You can also visit our Sponsored Posts area to see the most recent partnerships and advertisements that we have done.
Please be aware that I do not accept paid dofollow links on my site as this violates google’s guidelines.
- Blog established February 2011
- Facebook Fans: 19,282
- Twitter Followers: 15,300
- Pinterest Followers: 53,776
- Instagram Followers: 2,575
- Please email me for up to date information about my blog’s pageviews
About the Owner
My name is Paula Rollo. I’ve been blogging for 12 years, and started doing it as my career four years ago. I love to travel, to explore the world with my kids and soak up the hot weather here in Houston, Texas where I live with my two kids and my husband. I’m a proud Hufflepuff and an accomplished chocolate eater.
Through this webpage I enjoy encouraging other moms in their journey and breaking down walls that separate people from one another. I have learned that one way I can serve my readers best is by sharing with them about the brands and products that I enjoy and showing my followers how those brands and products can have a positive impact on their life.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you to serve my readers and promote your brand! Please feel free to email me personally anytime at BeautyThroughImperfection.com