This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love making smoothies and experimenting with different flavor combinations. This week, I made one with some Trumoo milk that was so yummy I had to share it with all of you today! I call it my chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie!
What you need:
- 1 small bag frozen berries
- 1 small bottle (or 2 cups) Trumoo milk (I used chocolate milk but the strawberry or Vanilla would have been great in the smoothie as well!)
- 6 Fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt
Starting with the frozen fruit, dump all the ingredients in the blender and mix it up! There are so many differing opinions on the consistency of smoothies, but I tend to like mine a bit creamier. More like a smoothie-shake hybrid, which is why I love adding the milk and just a hint of yogurt to give it that really thick creamy texture along with the chunks of fresh fruit and slivers of icey-frozen fruit as well. YUM!
If you prefer a bit less creamy smoothie, just leave out the yogurt and it will be perfect! The Trumoo milk adds just the right touch of texture and flavor!
What is your favorite smoothie flavor? Do you ever make them at home?
Trumoo has also agreed to giveaway a some coupons to a lucky Beauty Through Imperfection reader! Enter the giveaway below!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Real Talk – Moms who had Post Partum Depression Speak Out! - April 1, 2015
- The Truth About Easter Egg Hunts - March 30, 2015
- Dear New Mom (An Open Letter to Me) - March 27, 2015
- Get Them To Sleep Through The Night - March 26, 2015
- 10 Kinda Crazy Things We Did To Buy A House At 24 - March 25, 2015