There is no shortage of jokes on the internet about millennials. As a millennial mom, I find there’s also a stigma, but through the years I’ve found that the world will be against you no matter what kind of a mom you are. We might as well embrace the fun that comes with being a millennial mom, and find a way to laugh at ourselves a bit too.
So here we have it… You know you’re a millennial mom when…
Your kids have their own hashtag… before they are born.
You can’t get mad at your toddlers for coloring on themselves because “I just wanted a tattoo like you mommy”.
People assume you are the big sister or babysitter more often than the mom.
You can relate really well to your kids because you totally remember what they are going through.
When your kid can unlock an iphone before they can talk.
Your kid knows how to unlock your phone… but not your phone number.
Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese sound just as appealing to you as they do to your 4 year old.
Your kids not only ask to be photographed but they tell you what social media sites they want it uploaded to “instagram my picture mom!”… “snapchat this one to your friends!”
Your kid is the one in preschool with purple chalked hair
Your 18 month old’s selfie game is on point
What would you add to the list? Any stereotypical “millennial mom” things you’re guilty of?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 21, 2017
- 10 recipes you can just dump in the instant pot - August 18, 2017
- When moms own their parenting decisions, awesome things happen - August 17, 2017
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - August 15, 2017
- Safety rules kids need to know before they start Kindergarten - August 14, 2017