Valentine’s day is coming up and this year I’m got to try to be prepared for the preschool Valentine’s day parties before the day of… Last year had us running by the grocery store the morning of the party trying to pick up a pack of Valentine’s cards for the class and have my son write his name on 12 little store-bought cards in the five minutes we had to spare before class.
And then he came home with 11 epic and creative valentines from his classmates that made me feel like a terrible underachieving mom. Thanks, Pinterest.
This year I’m trying to plan ahead a little more, even if I will never be a preschool overachieving mom with the cutest Valentine’s day pun in the history of ever… that’s just not my style.
But these cute little Monkey Valentines? I can handle these!
Aren’t they adorable? You can print them out for free here. There are six to a sheet so you can print as many pages as you need to cover all the little preschoolers in your child’s class!
Do you go all out for preschool holiday parties or just do the bare minimum to get by? What is your child’s favorite holiday?
If you need more Valentine’s day fun check out these posts below:
More beautiful Valentines fun, order this gorgeous wall art from our partners at minted!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017