These are the easiest cookies ever! The cookies are also naturally gluten free, and can be dairy free if you exclude the kiss on the top!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (make sure your brand is gluten free, if need be)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Optional – Hershey’s kisses (Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses should be gluten free, but if you need the cookies to be dairy-free also, leave the kisses off)
Mix the peanut butter, sugar and egg together in a bowl. The mixture may look a little bit grainy, that’s fine.
Make the dough into 1 inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet. You can put them moderately close together, as they won’t spread much.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
When you remove them from the oven place a hershey’s kiss on top of each cookie (unless you are going for the dairy-free version)! Let them cool and enjoy!
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Not Always the Happy Mom - March 24, 2017
- James Corden + Beauty and the Beast Cast performing in the crosswalk - March 22, 2017
- My session at IZEAFest - March 21, 2017
- The magic of closet toys (aka how to get a toddler to play quietly for 30+ minutes a day) - March 21, 2017
- I told my kids about the refugee crisis today - March 17, 2017