Are you getting ready for Valentine’s day? This recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Pie is just the thing!
- 1 pkg dream whip and its ingredients
- 1 box strawberries-sliced
- 1 tub strawberry glaze
- 8oz soft cream cheese
- 8 sheets graham crackers crushed
- 4 T melted butter
- ½ C sugar
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine butter and crushed graham crackers and press into a pie pan.
Bake for 10 minutes.
While it’s baking in the oven use a medium sized bowl and mix together the dream whip package and follow its instructions.
Set aside and grab another medium sized bowl and combine softened cream cheese and 1 ½ C sugar until smooth.
Combine both cream and cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Pour mixture into cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
When serving combine the glaze and strawberries and place over the chilled pie.
What is your favorite dessert to serve up for Valentines day?
This one is so creamy and delicious! Let me know when you try it!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- At home date night – fake vacation - May 23, 2017
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - May 22, 2017
- Jello Cakes - May 21, 2017
- Hammers, Ice and Dinosaurs – Summer Activities - May 20, 2017
- Things you need to STOP DOING if you are a working mom - May 18, 2017