If you have a friend or a family member that is adopting, here are some beautiful and meaningful gifts to give them as they wait or even after they bring home their new child.
Already in my heart necklace – This is the perfect gift for a mom in waiting. The adoption process can take so long, and this is one way to show her your support especially in those earlier stages. Get it here.
Bracelets – This is a great gift to give friends of an adoptive parent. I thought these would be perfect, for friends to wear while the adoptive parents are on a trip overseas to visit or bring home their child. Get them here.
Adoption is such a beautiful thing. I love seeing families grow and kids be welcomed with open arms into a family and community!
Do you know some one who is adopting soon that would appreciate one of these beautiful gifts?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 15, 2019
- Treating Lice on Curly Hair - August 7, 2019
- 4 back to school photos to keep off social media - August 5, 2019
- Simple ways to simplify your life - July 30, 2019
- What to do when baby keeps biting while nursing (no flicking!) - July 24, 2019