This is a busy time of year, and even busier if you have a big announcement to make! Here are some fun ideas to help you announce your pregnancy on New Year’s Eve!
This post has paid links.
Show up to a New Year’s Eve party with this fun resolutions shirt! Seems like a pretty great goal to me!
Get these announcement labels for champagne to share with your friends and family members. I love this subtle way to announce your pregnancy on New Year’s Eve!
More New Year’s resolutions in the form of being great parents. This sign would be cute to hold up for a New Year’s photo on social media to announce your pregnancy!
This is an adorable printable, which makes it perfect for a last minute New Year’s pregnancy announcement, nothing has to be shipped!
This New Year’s Eve pregnancy announcement onesie would be perfect to gift some one as you break the news! You could also style it on a little clothes line to take a sweet photo!
If you didn’t have time to announce your pregnancy at Christmas, these New Year’s Eve Pregnancy Announcement ideas should have you covered!
What is the cutest way you’ve ever seen a pregnancy announced? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fun things to do in Houston with kids - September 18, 2019
- Planning for Christmas in September - September 16, 2019
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - September 13, 2019
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - September 8, 2019
- A mom’s life made easier – when it’s time for the Dr visit - August 26, 2019