August is here, and most bloggers are turning their eyes to back-to-school content. It’s hard not to with the stores bombarding us with school related products, that mixed with our own excitement about the kids going back to school and you have a LOT of school related content.
Bonus tip: If you aren’t already, install MiloTree on your site ASAP. This is a simple plugin I’ve been using for a long time which helps convert your visitors into followers on social media and newsletter subscribers. This is one awesome way to get your social following UP which can help you land more campaigns going into the Q4 craziness!!! (sidenote: MiloTree is google friendly and won’t slow down your site!)
Happy Blogging in August!
I’ve been blogging for over 12 years and received more than 10 million pageviews – here are the blogging resources I can’t live without! Check them out to help you get your blog in shape for the best 4th quarter EVER!!!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Weird Ways To Save Crazy Amounts Of Money - October 17, 2018
- Fun ways to announce your pregnancy on Thanksgiving - October 15, 2018
- Halloween Thumbprint “Eyeball” Cookies - October 13, 2018
- Woah! Living a 90s Flashback With My Daughter - October 10, 2018
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 1, 2018