August is here, and most bloggers are turning their eyes to back-to-school content. It’s hard not to with the stores bombarding us with school related products, that mixed with our own excitement about the kids going back to school and you have a LOT of school related content.
Bonus tip: If you aren’t already, install MiloTree on your site ASAP. This is a simple plugin I’ve been using for a long time which helps convert your visitors into followers on social media and newsletter subscribers. This is one awesome way to get your social following UP which can help you land more campaigns going into the Q4 craziness!!! (sidenote: MiloTree is google friendly and won’t slow down your site!)
Happy Blogging in August!
I’ve been blogging for over 12 years and received more than 10 million pageviews – here are the blogging resources I can’t live without! Check them out to help you get your blog in shape for the best 4th quarter EVER!!!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 15, 2019
- Treating Lice on Curly Hair - August 7, 2019
- 4 back to school photos to keep off social media - August 5, 2019
- Simple ways to simplify your life - July 30, 2019
- What to do when baby keeps biting while nursing (no flicking!) - July 24, 2019