Yesterday marked the beginning of a new series entitled “Confessions of an Imperfect Mother”. You can read all the details and learn the purpose of this series here.
Today, I’m sharing my first confession, it’s a simple one, but something that I’ve felt guilty about for far too long.
My son eats a lot of these:
I know, not the most nutritious meal option… but, I hate cooking, and my son always eats dinner at least an hour before my hubby and I do so whenever I don’t have dinner ready yet (which is a lot) he gets one of these. He loves them. He every last bit. Usually I buy the ones with fish sticks or chicken nuggets, but today he got pizza.
I’m not a perfect mom. I don’t make all my kid’s meals (from scratch or otherwise).
So, some encouragement for today, remember to focus on the things that really matter, like loving and taking time out to really play with your kids and snuggle them, and teach them about God. Don’t beat yourself up so much over the little imperfections in your life that you miss out on the beautiful time that God has given you with your kids.
Click on the image below to find out more about the series and find links to all the posts it contains:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The Family Size Morning Routine That Doesn’t Require A Checklist - November 20, 2018
- Thanksgiving Activities and Printables for Kids - November 20, 2018
- Make Your Own Christmas Wrapping Paper! - November 14, 2018
- Moms – Here’s how to beat the winter blues this year - November 13, 2018
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls - November 13, 2018