If your kids are insisting you dress up this year, or you have a teenager that is just *so* over dressing up, check out these fun costume ideas for underachievers.
This post has affiliate links for epic underachieving costumes.
My absolute favorite underachieving costume has to be this Muggle costume, Because obviously I’m normally wielding magic.
Error 404, costume not found. For the coders, web designers, and even bloggers in your live…
Ask me about my t-rex. Arguably one of the best costume ideas out there.
A girl has no costume. That sums it up, doesn’t it?
Have you ever wanted to be a ninja? Of course not, because you already are one.
So my underachieving friends, which of these costumes show of “you” the best? It’s the difference that makes us, even if that means a silly, tshirt costume!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Netflix quietly made a huge change to this Magic School Bus character - May 23, 2018
- What you need to know about baby’s first road trip - May 23, 2018
- Free coloring sheets for Solo: A Star Wars Movie - May 23, 2018
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries - May 22, 2018
- How to make learning fun this Summer for kids of ALL ages! - May 21, 2018