My daughter is starting Kindergarten this year, and I know a lot of you have little ones starting elementary for the first time this year too!
I had so much fun creating this free printable for those of us with little ones headed off to “real” school this year for the first time!
You can grab your printable for free by subscribing below!
In addition to the printable, we also have fun tips for helping your child work through any anxious feelings they might have about starting elementary school and Kindergarten. We learned some tricks from our preschool teachers last year, and they helped so much!
Lastly, we have some adorable books to help get your kids ready for Kindergarten! These are fun!
Do you have a little one starting Kindergarten this year?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Can you REALLY get paid to keep your phone off in the car? - October 15, 2019
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 15, 2019
- Harry Potter Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas - October 12, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - October 4, 2019
- How to make kids ask for screen-free time - September 29, 2019