My daughter is starting Kindergarten this year, and I know a lot of you have little ones starting elementary for the first time this year too!
I had so much fun creating this free printable for those of us with little ones headed off to “real” school this year for the first time!
You can grab your printable for free by subscribing below!
In addition to the printable, we also have fun tips for helping your child work through any anxious feelings they might have about starting elementary school and Kindergarten. We learned some tricks from our preschool teachers last year, and they helped so much!
Lastly, we have some adorable books to help get your kids ready for Kindergarten! These are fun!
Do you have a little one starting Kindergarten this year?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019