My daughter is starting Kindergarten this year, and I know a lot of you have little ones starting elementary for the first time this year too!
I had so much fun creating this free printable for those of us with little ones headed off to “real” school this year for the first time!
You can grab your printable for free by subscribing below!
In addition to the printable, we also have fun tips for helping your child work through any anxious feelings they might have about starting elementary school and Kindergarten. We learned some tricks from our preschool teachers last year, and they helped so much!
Lastly, we have some adorable books to help get your kids ready for Kindergarten! These are fun!
Do you have a little one starting Kindergarten this year?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to make learning fun this Summer for kids of ALL ages! - May 21, 2018
- How to be ready for baby’s first flight - May 17, 2018
- How to save money at Disneyland - May 15, 2018
- What taking out the trash taught me about being a strong mom - May 10, 2018
- The never have I ever game for parents and toddlers (meme) - May 10, 2018