Buying a gift for a book lover is not always easy. You can’t necessarily just buy any book, since everyone enjoys different types of books, which is why I created this list of gift ideas for book lovers!
Or if you are the book lover, maybe you can add a few of these to your wish list! I love reading, and so this was a really fun list for me to make for you!
This post has affiliate links to some of our favorite gifts on Etsy, for more inspiration check out the Etsy Editor’s picks for gifts!
1. Harry Potter shirt – Obviously, I had to start this list with something from Harry Potter. One of the best series of books that I’ve ever read!
2. Grammar Mug – Because most book lovers can’t help but be the silent grammar police as well!
3. Reading Journal – This will help you track what books you read, when you read them and what you thought of them. Great tool for trying to find sequels or other books from authors that you have enjoyed in the past.
4. Book Lover’s Calendar – Cute calendar for the office or bedroom of any book lover.
5. Letter Scarf – The love of words is evident in every book lover’s life, so this scarf displaying letters is a classy way for them to show their passion in their everyday life!
6. Hobbit Map – I can totally see this map from the Hobbit hanging over the fireplace. Perfect nerdy, book lover decor.
7. Book Club Wine Stem Labels – If you host a book club for over 21s this could be a fun gift for everyone in your club!
8. Book Lover’s Gift Basket – Includes everything you’d need for the perfect reading night!
9. Banned books keychain – There are so many famous banned books throughout the world, this chain remembers them!
10. Bookshelf phone case – Beautiful, unique and the perfect gift for a book lover!
Who is the book lover in your family?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- I’m ashamed that I don’t know how to talk about this. - May 31, 2020
- Quiet Time Activities For Preschoolers and Toddlers - May 29, 2020
- When bedtime routines end - May 13, 2020
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - May 9, 2020
- 100 ways to share kindness with your family - April 26, 2020