This week my baby boy turns 3.
Which means this time 3 years ago I looked like this:
And there was this
and of course….this
Time has passed so quickly, and he some how went from that tiny baby in my arms, to this little guy crawling all over the place.
We made lots of messes and did lots of crafts. He loves to paint, draw and color.
and now tomorrow he will be my big 3 year old. It’s hard to believe that he’s already turning three.
I’m so excited to see what the next year will bring, and to see who my little man will become. Happy birthday little guy, we’ve had a wonderful 3 years so far, I can’t wait to see what the next years will bring!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 50 Romantic Date Night Ideas - January 17, 2020
- Strawberry Dessert French Toast - January 14, 2020
- 5 Ways to Prepare your Toddler to be an Older Sibling - December 26, 2019
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub - December 18, 2019
- How to prevent toddler tantrums at bedtime - December 3, 2019