Have you ever wondered if you could make your own Christmas Wrapping paper? It is a super fun craft idea, and it makes the presents under the tree look so pretty and festive! I wish I could claim this idea as my own, but this is actually something my sister did last year. I thought it was absolutely adorable, so of course, I wanted to share it with all of you (with her permission)!
This post contains affiliate links
All you need is:
Spread the rolls outside in the driveway or in your garage. Anywhere with lots of space where you can get all messy! Then, let the kids go wild walking on the paper with painted feet and spreading their hand prints around!
Be sure you leave the paper out and flat for awhile so that it can dry completely before you start wrapping gifts!
The kids have so much fun doing it and the gifts end up look really beautiful and crafty! You can add some pretty twine or even the snazzy photo gift tags as shown in the picture below (she got those from shuttefly.com)
I’m posting this idea early, so hopefully if we all plan ahead we can have time to do pretty wrapping paper like this this year! I know my kids would love to give it a try, and you know all the grandparents would enjoy the extra “gift” of custom wrapping paper!
Looking for more Christmas fun? Click here for tons of ideas and inspiration to help you write a Christmas newsletter that your friends and family will LOVE reading!
See more DIY Christmas wrapping paper ideas here:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fun things to do in Houston with kids - September 18, 2019
- Planning for Christmas in September - September 16, 2019
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - September 13, 2019
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - September 8, 2019
- A mom’s life made easier – when it’s time for the Dr visit - August 26, 2019