I’m over at the Happy Wives Club today sharing some tips about thriving in your marriage, even when one (or both) of you are working really long and crazy hours.
For most of our marriage we’ve had a pretty hectic work schedule. Sometimes our job hours were at different times of day and even with days off that didn’t coincide. Later on, I started staying home with the kids, which meant hubby had to pick up some extra hours at his job to make up for the income we lost when I quit my jobs. This meant that sometimes he was working 55+ hours a week. He still works 6 days a week, though typically not as many hours each day.
We’ve had to learn a lot of lessons in communication (especially on bad days) and how to support each other through the long days, but I feel like we’re finally at a place where we’re thriving together despite the long hours we both put in.
To read my post on the Happy Wives Club today, click here!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019