I’m over at the Happy Wives Club today sharing some tips about thriving in your marriage, even when one (or both) of you are working really long and crazy hours.
For most of our marriage we’ve had a pretty hectic work schedule. Sometimes our job hours were at different times of day and even with days off that didn’t coincide. Later on, I started staying home with the kids, which meant hubby had to pick up some extra hours at his job to make up for the income we lost when I quit my jobs. This meant that sometimes he was working 55+ hours a week. He still works 6 days a week, though typically not as many hours each day.
We’ve had to learn a lot of lessons in communication (especially on bad days) and how to support each other through the long days, but I feel like we’re finally at a place where we’re thriving together despite the long hours we both put in.
To read my post on the Happy Wives Club today, click here!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Can you REALLY get paid to keep your phone off in the car? - October 15, 2019
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 15, 2019
- Harry Potter Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas - October 12, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - October 4, 2019
- How to make kids ask for screen-free time - September 29, 2019