As we get ready for Halloween, we have all kinds of tasty Halloween treats popping up. These eyeball Halloween thumbprint cookies are a definite favorite when it comes to sweet treats this time of year, but we have some savory Halloween snacks for you too.
These mummy pizza bites are sure to be a crowd pleaser for any Halloween party or simply to fill up bellies before trick or treating!
- English Muffins
- Pizza Sauce
- String Cheese
- Black Olives
– Pull apart string cheese and place on the muffin, criss-crossing it to look like mummy bandages.
– Add 2 black olives for eyes.
– Bake for 10 minutes.
- – English Muffins
- – Pizza Sauce
- – String Cheese
- – Black Olives
- – Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- – Slice muffins in half and spread with pizza sauce.
- – Pull apart string cheese and place on the muffin, criss-crossing it to look like mummy bandages.
- – Add 2 black olives for eyes.
- – Bake for 10 minutes.
After these Halloween pizza snacks, be sure to try our spooky spider Halloween cookies next!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to be ready for baby’s first flight - May 17, 2018
- How to save money at Disneyland - May 15, 2018
- What taking out the trash taught me about being a strong mom - May 10, 2018
- The never have I ever game for parents and toddlers (meme) - May 10, 2018
- Where to get matching mother daughter bracelets - May 9, 2018