My son is 18 months old and EXTREMELY vocal. We’ve been working with him for months, encouraging him to “use his words” instead of fussing, he’s doing great with that, but I’m still amazed at the number of words he can use. I can’t keep track, but I would say he knows and regularly uses over 80 words at this point. He’s consistently saying “thank you” and there are a couple other little 2-word phrases he uses.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Weird Ways To Save Crazy Amounts Of Money - October 17, 2018
- Fun ways to announce your pregnancy on Thanksgiving - October 15, 2018
- Halloween Thumbprint “Eyeball” Cookies - October 13, 2018
- Woah! Living a 90s Flashback With My Daughter - October 10, 2018
- Spooky Spider Cookies - October 1, 2018