My son is 18 months old and EXTREMELY vocal. We’ve been working with him for months, encouraging him to “use his words” instead of fussing, he’s doing great with that, but I’m still amazed at the number of words he can use. I can’t keep track, but I would say he knows and regularly uses over 80 words at this point. He’s consistently saying “thank you” and there are a couple other little 2-word phrases he uses.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019