My son is 18 months old and EXTREMELY vocal. We’ve been working with him for months, encouraging him to “use his words” instead of fussing, he’s doing great with that, but I’m still amazed at the number of words he can use. I can’t keep track, but I would say he knows and regularly uses over 80 words at this point. He’s consistently saying “thank you” and there are a couple other little 2-word phrases he uses.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Powerful ways to help your child beat their first day of school worries - July 19, 2019
- Fun Summer Activities for Kids at Willie’s Grill & Ice House - July 18, 2019
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019