Today we have our very first guest post in the “confessions of an imperfect mother” series. I’m so excited to introduce you to Karina from Grace for That. Karina is missionary and a mom of four beautiful little ones! I absolutely love her blog and the focus she puts on God’s grace. I enjoy reading her posts and seeing how she’s reminded of God’s grace in every situation in life. It is a beautiful reminder for all of us. I hope you take some time and stop by her blog after you read this fabulous post she’s shared with us today. I love her transparency in this, it is such an encouragement!!!
Of course, that’s not at all an original choice of wordings. But they are two words that come to my mind when I think about my own journey thus far on the road of motherhood and my imperfections.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark - December 8, 2017
- 5 games for ages 5-8 that will make your kids ask for less screen time! - December 7, 2017
- Unedited Truth About Motherhood - December 5, 2017
- 25 Christmas Books For Kids - December 4, 2017
- 6 out of the box breakfast and brunch ideas ideas - December 1, 2017