When I made the LEGO inspired Valentines for the kids in my son’s class, I knew his sister would want something equally cute and fun for her classmates. Since my daughter and I are both chocolate lovers, I decided on chocolate rocks and a cute quote to go with them!
this post has affiliate links
My daughter is in preschool, so there’s a chance that some of the other kids in her class haven’t come across chocolate rocks yet. I’m looking forward to their reactions at getting to EAT rocks. My daughter has had them loads of times, but she still thinks they are hilarious!
We got our rocks from a local candy shop in town, but if you don’t have a cute little local shop that carries them, you can order chocolate rocks from amazon too. They come in pretty big bags, so you might just have some leftovers. (yay!)
After getting your rocks, put a handful in a snack size zip loc bag, and seal.
Print out our FREE VALENTINE PRINTABLE, cut them out and staple to the bags. I typed out my daughter’s name on ours but I left the to/from spaces blank on the printable so you can fill in the blanks with your child’s name and the names of their classmates.
We’re excited for the preschool party next week to share these fun Valentines with her little friends!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite Valentine box ideas here! Click the image below to see all the ideas.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019