Not your average noodles…this recipe uses zoodles, which is zucchini made into noodles with this. Topped with Asian style shrimp to perfection.
- 4 Large Spiralized Zucchini
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2.5 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Fresh Juice from 1.5 limes
- 3 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Medium Sized Yellow Onion
- 1 Bundle Scallions
- 5 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 32 oz Peeled/Deveined Shrimp
- Pepper to Taste
- Basil to Garnish (optional)
- Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside
- Preheat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Once pan is hot, add one tbsp of the sesame oil and allow to heat for 1-2 minutes
- Add Onions, and scallions to the pan
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are slightly translucent ~3 minutes (be sure not to cook onions all the way through just yet as they will be in the pan until shrimp and zucchini are also done cooking).
- Add Shrimp and the second tbsp of sesame oil.
- Once shrimp are completely cooked, add spiralized zucchini and garlic to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini noodles soften and are a yellowish color.
- Pour mixture from step one over the Zoodles and shrimp and toss to incorporate.
- Add pepper to taste
- To garnish, top with chopped basil
[…] for more weeknight meals? Try this amazing recipe from shrimp and zoodles! (If shrimp is not your thing you can replace that with […]
[…] Chicken (or shrimp) and zoodles […]