This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece. All opinions are mine.
It’s Fall which means I’m falling back in love with my slow cooker. I always forget how easy and wonderful it is to throw everything in one pot and have dinner ready for us at the end of the day. Sometimes I struggle with it because it’s hard cooking dinner in the middle of the day. Which is why I’m obsessing over how easy slow cooker BBQ chicken can be with KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce.
I’m talking two ingredients here people.
- 1 Bottle KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 Chicken breasts
That’s all. Two things. I made this last night thinking I’d cook the chicken in the slow cooker with the sauce and then add other ingredients at the end as needed, for extra flavor. When I pulled a bit of chicken out to try it it was SO FLAVORFUL, we couldn’t come up with one single thing that needed to be added or improved. It was that good!
Simply put the raw chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker, and pour the full bottle of KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce over them. One bottle should cover all the chicken. Put the lid on your slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
The Chicken ends up so tender. I was able to shred it easily with two wooden spoons to make barbecue chicken sandwiches. The kids loved them! It’s nice that it had a strong barbecue flavor without being too spicy for my toddlers (or me) to enjoy it. It’s the perfect balance!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Powerful ways to help your child beat their first day of school worries - July 19, 2019
- Fun Summer Activities for Kids at Willie’s Grill & Ice House - July 18, 2019
- 100 Ways Your Kids Will Actually Eat Vegetables - July 3, 2019
- 5 Gift Ideas for the New Big Brother or New Big Sister - July 1, 2019
- Hammers and ice blocks – summer activity for kids - June 28, 2019