Have you been enjoying this unintentional mini series of Easy Family Favorites? I only do easy cooking, so I thought these recipes might be helpful for any one else looking for some easy recipes! Here’s a favorite that I learned from my MIL, stuffed peppers!
- 3 Bell Peppers (any colors)
- 1 cup rice (uncooked)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
Cook Rice according to directions on package. While the rice is cooking remove the core and seeds from the bell peppers (as in the image above). Steam peppers for 5 minutes until slightly softened. Place them, opening side down, on a plate to drain. While the peppers drain, cook the ground beef in a pan with the italian seasonings until browned. When the meat and rice are done, combine them in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, and cheese and mix until well blended. Place the peppers in a baking dish and spoon the mixture inside until full. Use the spoon to pack as much in them as possible. Back in the oven at 350 for fifteen minutes, let them cool off for a few minutes and enjoy!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to “be the village” to a newly diagnosed SPD family - April 22, 2019
- Peeps Playdough - April 11, 2019
- Toddler Acting Out After New Baby Comes Home - April 10, 2019
- Easiest Monthly Meal Plan - April 1, 2019
- 10 Labor Inducing Techniques That Don’t Work - March 29, 2019