Welcome to the last day of the Beat the Boredom Mid-Summer Survival Guide! I’ve had so much fun this week and I hope you have as well! Today is the summer link up, and I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this summer.
and I wrote about 30 Indoor Preschooler Activities (that you haven’t tried yet)!
It’s been an awesome week full of inspiration, but now we’re ready to hear from you!!!
Link up your Summer-themed posts! They can be old or new, as long as they are for summertime. Please add the ‘beat the boredom’ image to your post/sidebar. Or choose another way to share this link up: tweet it, share on FB, pin it, whatever you want! Just help us spread the word. Link up your posts here and they will appear on ALL of our blogs and we will be pinning our favorites.
Ready, set, Link up!!!!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to “be the village” to a newly diagnosed SPD family - April 22, 2019
- Peeps Playdough - April 11, 2019
- Toddler Acting Out After New Baby Comes Home - April 10, 2019
- Easiest Monthly Meal Plan - April 1, 2019
- 10 Labor Inducing Techniques That Don’t Work - March 29, 2019