Welcome to the last day of the Beat the Boredom Mid-Summer Survival Guide! I’ve had so much fun this week and I hope you have as well! Today is the summer link up, and I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this summer.
and I wrote about 30 Indoor Preschooler Activities (that you haven’t tried yet)!
It’s been an awesome week full of inspiration, but now we’re ready to hear from you!!!
Link up your Summer-themed posts! They can be old or new, as long as they are for summertime. Please add the ‘beat the boredom’ image to your post/sidebar. Or choose another way to share this link up: tweet it, share on FB, pin it, whatever you want! Just help us spread the word. Link up your posts here and they will appear on ALL of our blogs and we will be pinning our favorites.
Ready, set, Link up!!!!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - May 31, 2019
- Lorax Inspired Rice Krispie Bars - May 29, 2019
- What to Pack for a Trip to Disney - May 27, 2019
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - May 25, 2019
- Why I Argue With My Kids - May 15, 2019