This post was sponsored by Goldrich Eggs. All opinions and ideas my own for more information see my full disclosure policy.
I found a way to make thanksgiving breakfast fun. So much emphasis is put on the Lunch/dinner, sometimes breakfast is neglected!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, but I’ve noticed that by the time the big meal arrives, every one is normally so hungry from not eating much all day!
Here’s a simple breakfast ideas that will make your kids smile Thanksgiving Morning.
All you need is:
- Fall/Thanksgiving cookie cutters
- Goldrich Eggs
Use the cookie cutters to cut shapes in the bread. We tried turkeys and acorns!
Melt some butter in a pan on the stove and place toast in the pan – crack one of the eggs in the middle!
Let the toast and egg cook until the egg begins to harden and turn white.
When the white has hardened a bit and actually turned white, at that point, you can flip the egg and toast together. If it seems like the egg may fall out, then you can wait another minute or two. It is important for it to all stay together!
When the egg has fully hardened and cooked on both sides you should have a sweet little meal ready for you or your kiddo!
My kids really enjoyed eating the bread-centers too. The little bread turkey was their favorite!
This was my first time using Goldrich Eggs, but I was definitely impressed with the bright gold color of the yolk. There was a visible difference between these eggs and the ones we normal purchase! YUMMY! Find more about them using the hashtag #GoldrichYolk
What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving Morning?
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fun things to do in Houston with kids - September 18, 2019
- Planning for Christmas in September - September 16, 2019
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - September 13, 2019
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - September 8, 2019
- A mom’s life made easier – when it’s time for the Dr visit - August 26, 2019