After announcing your pregnancy, there are many fun things you can do to help prepare your toddler to be a big sibling.
One activity you can do with your toddler is this adorable interview. This is a great way to connect with your toddler and hear some of their thoughts about the new baby.
You never know what a toddler might say, so this is also an ADORABLE way to create a keepsake of your toddler’s thoughts about becoming a new big sibling!
We have one printable interview for new big brothers, and one for new big sisters, so there is something for everyone!
Take some time to work through these fun fill in the blank questions about the new baby like: “I think the baby will have ______ hair and _____ eyes.”
“It will be silly when the baby _______. ”
And even “I will help with the new baby by ________.”
You can frame copies of the interview for the big sibling’s room, and even let them color the photo of them an the baby in the bottom left corner. This would be an adorable gift for new grandparents or even serve as a cute way for the big sibling to announce your pregnancy, by posting a photo of the interview on social media.
You could even wrap it up as a gift for the grandparents!
Fill out the form below and the interview printable will be emailed to you! You’ll have the option to print the big sister interview or the big brother interview!
I hope you have a great time with this toddler and new baby interview!
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Fun things to do in Houston with kids - September 18, 2019
- Planning for Christmas in September - September 16, 2019
- Age appropriate books to talk to your children about consent, abuse and empowerment - September 13, 2019
- Sentimental gift idea for grandparents – Picture frame craft - September 8, 2019
- A mom’s life made easier – when it’s time for the Dr visit - August 26, 2019