Have you ever tried Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash? If not, we’ve got an awesome recipe for you today!
Hello! It’s Leilani from Keeping Up With Mrs. Smith. Thank you, Paula, for letting me share another recipe with you!
Spring has sprung and with it comes cookouts. And we all know what cookouts mean: BRING A SIDE.
Why bring another boring potato salad when you could serve up this Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash? Guests avoiding carbs will thank you and everyone else will say, “Oh my gosh, I must know who made this?!”
Delicious for lunch (in fact, I just enjoyed a serving this afternoon) and a great way to use up any leftover grilled chicken, give this veggie-packed salad a try.
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5-6 cups cooked and shredded spaghetti squash (about 1 medium squash)
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts, cubed or shredded
- 3-4 Tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed in boiling water for 5 minutes then drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Sauté onions in oil over medium-high heat until glossy and golden, about 5-7 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the onions and stir until well-combined.
Check seasonings and add more Tabasco, salt or pepper to taste if desired.
Latest posts by Leilani carrasco (see all)
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash - April 29, 2014
- The Best Cherry Chocolate Cake You’ve Ever Laid Tastebuds On - March 23, 2014
- Better-For-You Chicken Spaghetti - February 19, 2014