This is what happens when I look away for literally one minute.
He was trying to touch the light fixture… I told him to “get down” so he promptly sat on the table and began coloring. Sigh.
This isn’t really a ‘confession’ but a reminder, that yeah, we all have those days ;)
Click on the image below to read more posts in this series, including the intro post:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Coffee and other weird things I’ve found that help me sleep better - July 21, 2017
- Present for toddler from new baby - July 20, 2017
- easier ways to get your house organized - July 17, 2017
- How to surprise your kids with a road trip - July 14, 2017
- When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed By Motherhood - July 13, 2017