This is what happens when I look away for literally one minute.
He was trying to touch the light fixture… I told him to “get down” so he promptly sat on the table and began coloring. Sigh.
This isn’t really a ‘confession’ but a reminder, that yeah, we all have those days ;)
Click on the image below to read more posts in this series, including the intro post:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- What the man in the library taught me about parenting - February 22, 2019
- How to TRIPLE your blog’s pageviews & make more money in 6 months or less - February 20, 2019
- The horrible drawback to giving your child a lovey - February 19, 2019
- Best savings tips from other parents - February 18, 2019
- How we put an end to the “potty talk” in our house - February 15, 2019