This is what happens when I look away for literally one minute.
He was trying to touch the light fixture… I told him to “get down” so he promptly sat on the table and began coloring. Sigh.
This isn’t really a ‘confession’ but a reminder, that yeah, we all have those days ;)
Click on the image below to read more posts in this series, including the intro post:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- Words of hope, from moms who have already overcome postpartum depression - August 21, 2018
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 20, 2018
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken - August 16, 2018
- Day 10 of 30: Optimism Challenge - August 15, 2018
- “You Need to Learn How to Control Your Kids” - August 14, 2018