This is what happens when I look away for literally one minute.
He was trying to touch the light fixture… I told him to “get down” so he promptly sat on the table and began coloring. Sigh.
This isn’t really a ‘confession’ but a reminder, that yeah, we all have those days ;)
Click on the image below to read more posts in this series, including the intro post:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- How to be ready for baby’s first flight - May 17, 2018
- How to save money at Disneyland - May 15, 2018
- What taking out the trash taught me about being a strong mom - May 10, 2018
- The never have I ever game for parents and toddlers (meme) - May 10, 2018
- Where to get matching mother daughter bracelets - May 9, 2018