This is what happens when I look away for literally one minute.
He was trying to touch the light fixture… I told him to “get down” so he promptly sat on the table and began coloring. Sigh.
This isn’t really a ‘confession’ but a reminder, that yeah, we all have those days ;)
Click on the image below to read more posts in this series, including the intro post:
Latest posts by Paula (see all)
- The secret to getting your child to tell you about their day at school - August 15, 2019
- Treating Lice on Curly Hair - August 7, 2019
- 4 back to school photos to keep off social media - August 5, 2019
- Simple ways to simplify your life - July 30, 2019
- What to do when baby keeps biting while nursing (no flicking!) - July 24, 2019